Get A Sculpted Chest With

Gynecomastia Treatment

Gynecomastia is a common condition that results in enlarged or swollen breast tissue in men and boys (hence the term “man boobs”). It is primarily caused by a hormone imbalance, specifically a higher production of estrogen than testosterone, but has also been linked to obesity and extreme weight gain.

Gynecomastia is not a serious or life-threatening condition, but it can have a severe effect on a man’s mental health—men often feel insecure and experience anxiety or depression when living with enlarged breasts. If you have gynecomastia, you’re not alone. The condition affects roughly 65% percent of men between the ages of 27 and 92, according to a study by the National Institute of Health. If non-tissue-related gynecomastia is hurting your self-confidence, Belle Medical’s minimally invasive male breast reduction surgery can help you achieve the masculine chest you want.

What is Male Breast Reduction Treatment?

We help men with non-tissue-related gynecomastia, also called fat-related gynecomastia, permanently remove fat cells in their breasts to sculpt a chiseled chest. Using HD Body Sculpting technology, we remove your breast fat using a gentle suction process, after which we form your desired chest shape. This one-time treatment requires no anesthesia, hospital stays, or stitches—you can expect little to no scarring and minimal downtime. Since your body is unlikely to make new fat cells after puberty, our gynecomastia treatment is more or less permanent, and it boosts tissue retraction to prevent your skin from sagging over time. However, this treatment is not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle, and the remaining fat cells could re-expand in cases of extreme weight gain (but not as noticeably as before the procedure).

Fat-related gynecomastia is the most frequent reason for enlarged breasts in men, accounting for 80% of those with the condition. The other 20% experience a mild buildup of actual breast tissue, and although this isn’t common, we can remove small amounts of soft tissue during our male breast reduction treatment. Very rare and extreme cases of gynecomastia require a total male mastectomy, and Belle Medical’s expert physicians can help determine the best course of treatment for you if necessary.

Best Candidates for Gynecomastia Treatment

Our physicians will identify the cause of your gynecomastia and devise a proper treatment plan during your free consultation. We’ll make sure you receive an honest appraisal of what to expect before and after treatment. Most of our gynecomastia patients are men who:

  • Have small to medium male breasts resulting from soft or fatty breast tissue
  • Experience confidence issues and shame as a result of enlarged breast tissue
  • Do not have enlarged breasts as a result of obesity
  • Are generally healthy, with no existing medical conditions
  • Have 24-48 hours to recover after treatment

Say Goodbye to Gynecomastia for Good 

Belle Medical’s gynecomastia treatment allows men to get the contoured and chiseled chest they’ve never been able to achieve with just diet and exercise. You’ll feel confident going shirtless on the beach and wearing tight shirts when you permanently remove the breast fat that’s been holding you back. Don’t suffer in silence any longer—book your free consultation at Belle Medical today.