If you’re having trouble getting your body to look the way you want it to, the problem could be the stubborn fat a lot of guys carry around with them. Tough-to-fight fat doesn’t just affect women—if you’ve tried to tackle extra weight with exercise and dieting to no effect, you know the struggle too. More than ever, males are turning to body sculpting to get rid of stubborn fat and get the body they (and their significant others) have always wanted.
In case you felt otherwise, cosmetic procedures aren’t just for the ladies. The number one reason for men to consider body contouring is health. Decades of medical research ties excess fat to an increased risk of diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, many types of cancer, and stroke. Besides the health risks, there are many other reasons why a male would choose body contouring:
- Remove Diet-Resistant Fat
- Gain More Energy and Stamina
- Reduce Joint Pain
- Get a Toned, Masculine Chest
Your reasons are your business. Getting rid of your excess fat is our business.
Why Choose Body Sculpting?
- It’s a Minimally Invasive Procedure Our fat removal tool uses a small incision that’s just 2 mm across—that’s smaller than a pencil eraser! We’ll give you some medicine to help you relax, and the procedure will be over before you know it. You can even watch TV during the procedure. The best part is there’s practically no downtime following your treatment. Many of our patients can go back to work the next day, but we’ll give you a doctor’s note for two days off anyway.
- Fat Doesn’t Grow Back The traditional way of fighting fat is in the gym, with targeted exercise. Unfortunately, this is only a temporary solution. Even if you lose weight, it’s practically impossible to get rid of the pockets of fat in those key areas, and as soon as you stop exercising, the fat comes back with a vengeance.
HD Body Sculpting is different. Once we remove the fat cells from your problem areas, your body won’t develop new ones to replace them, making it harder to gain fat where you’ve undergone treatment. It only takes minimal dieting and exercising to keep fat away for good.
- Look Better, Feel Better Remember the way you felt 10 or 15 years ago? Remember the energy you had when you were younger? Losing the extra fat weighing you down goes a long way toward getting that feeling back. We can’t turn the clock back for you, but we can help you live your life the way you want to.
Even if you never thought you were the guy who would be interested in cosmetic surgery, the benefits are real. If you’ve got excess fat to lose, and nothing else seems to work, male body contouring is the solution you’ve been looking for. Call us or fill out our form to arrange a free consultation today.