Breast augmentation is one of the most popular and frequently requested cosmetic procedures. While most patients enjoy traditional breast implants without side effects, not everyone is the right candidate for them. Belle Medical’s Fat Transfer treatment gives you a natural breast augmentation using only your own body fat, also known as autologous breast augmentation, eliminating risks like implant rejection and ensuring long-lasting, normal-looking results. Read on to learn more about our fat grafting breast augmentation treatment to see if you might be a good candidate.
What Is Fat Transfer?
Fat Transfer involves taking fat from high-volume areas, such as the abdomen, thighs, hips, or buttocks, and transferring it to the breasts to enhance their volume and create your desired body shape. With Fat Transfer, it’s possible to enlarge your cup size without using foreign implants or materials to eliminate risks and create realistic results that age normally. Using modern techniques to avoid the sagging and drooping sometimes associated with traditional augmentations, the surrounding tissue is left undamaged to promote a smooth and tightened appearance after treatment. Belle Medical’s advanced technology allows us to carry out implant-free Fat Transfer breast augmentations in our clinics rather than a hospital, evading the lengthy recovery time associated with traditional breast implants—most women return to normal activities 24-48 hours after treatment.
The Best Candidates for Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
Fat Transfer breast augmentation may be a good choice for many women, with some exceptions. It’s worth your consideration if the following descriptions apply to you.
- You’re dissatisfied with the shape, symmetry, and volume of your breasts—If you are unhappy with the appearance of your breasts due to losing volume from pregnancy, weight loss, or aging, you are a good candidate. It’s important to have realistic expectations for your results to maintain a healthy body image before and after treatment.
- You’re physically healthy and not pregnant or breastfeeding—Women with medical conditions are not good candidates, nor are women trying to have children or currently breastfeeding—the breasts need time to heal properly prior to treatment.
- You’re comfortable with enlarging your breast size by one cup or less—Fat Transfer breast augmentation is not intended to achieve the same magnitude of size increase as traditional breast implants.
- You have stubborn problem areas to take fat from—Fat Transfer requires removing fat from high-volume areas of the body. Women aren’t good candidates if they do not have enough fat to transfer to achieve desired results.
- You have sufficient time to recover—While the recovery time for Fat Transfer breast augmentation is significantly less than that of traditional breast implants, women should still have time to relax and recover in the days after treatment for proper healing.
Benefits of Natural Breast Augmentation
- Improves the size and symmetry of breasts without surgery or stitches
- A natural, implant-free approach delivers results that look and feel real
- No risk of implant rejection or allergic reactions
- No risk of anesthetic toxicity, perforation, tissue damage, or burns
- Permanent fat removal from stubborn areas
- Balances fat distribution and enhances overall proportions
- No scarring—our minimally invasive treatment only requires several freckle-sized entry sites that are undetectable upon healing
- No maintenance necessary—autologous breast augmentations age normally and do not require additional care after treatment
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation at Belle Medical
Belle Medical uses the most advanced technology and safest methods to perform Fat Transfer breast augmentations that improve women’s body shape and confidence while ensuring the least disruption to your body. Our expert physicians will help determine which areas of your body might be best for fat transfer to the breasts, and you’ll receive honest expectations of your results during your initial consultation. Contact us today to set up your free consultation—if you’re a good candidate for fat transfer breast augmentation, we’ll work with you to create the shape you’ve always dreamed of.